Department of Art & Art History: Holiday Art Gala 2018
The annual Holiday Art Gala at the Powerhouse. Times: Friday, 1-9pm, Saturday, 9am-9pm, Sunday, 12-5pm
The Department of Art & Art History presents the annual Holiday Art Gala at the Powerhouse featuring: Artist drawdown, silent auction, general sale, local vendor booths, cash bar, & more!
• General Sale – This will run throughout the event (Friday 11/30-Sunday 12/2) and will offer you the chance to snag some great work from across all mediums! Times: Friday, 1-9pm, Saturday, 9am-9pm, Sunday, 12-5pm
• Silent Auction – Hand picked art set aside for you to bid on! The Silent Auction will end at 8:00pm, Friday, November 30th.
• Local Vendor Booths – Come see what artists from around Oxford have to offer!
• Free Holiday Snacks –Our sponsored “Holidaze Punch” (FREE while supplies last) provided by CATHEAD Vodka. A cash bar will also be available.
• Artist Drawdown (Friday, 11/30)– Featured work by University faculty will be available for you to win! Tickets may be purchased for $20 each or 6 for $100 for a chance to win a piece of featured work of your choice! How does the drawdown work? A limited amount of tickets will be sold until 8:00pm, Friday November 30th. After that, the drawdown will begin! A ticket will be called out and that lucky winner gets first pick of the featured artwork. Tickets will be drawn until all artwork has been selected and you can win more than once. This is your chance to win fantastic art for a great price, and you get to support the Department of Art & Art History!