Campus Recreation Student Employment Job Fair
Students interested in employment with Campus Recreation for the Spring semester must attend one of the two job fairs (1/22 or 1/23).
Spring 2019 Student Employment Hiring Timeline
Tuesday, January 22nd or Wednesday, January 23rd @ 4:00pm-5:45pm – Job Fairs (Mandatory)
- The job fairs are in the Turner Center Game Room from 4-5:45pm on Sunday and Monday. Meet some of our current staff and receive employment information.
- Attendance at one of the two job fairs is required.
Tuesday, January 22nd or Wednesday, January 23rd @ 5:45pm – Application Sessions
- The application sessions are in Turner Auditorium 205 at 5:45pm on Monday or Tuesday. Learn application writing strategies as well as helpful interview techniques.
- Attendance at one of the two application sessions is highly recommended but not required.
Tuesday, January 22nd @ 6pm – Online Application Opens
- Applicants MUST attend one of the two job fairs to be considered for employment.
Thursday, January 24th @ 12pm – All Applications are Due Online
Sunday, January 27th or Monday, January 28th – First Round Group Interviews
Wednesday, January 30th or Thursday, January 31st – Second Round Individual Interviews
Friday, February 1st – All Hiring for Spring Semester Complete
MORE INFORMATION: https://campusrec.olemiss.edu/employment/