Parking and Transportation
Parking and O.U.T. Operations Effective June 19 - 30
Parking and O.U.T. operations will begin the process of returning to full operation in the coming days.
Temporary Parking Rules:
- Parking rules and regulations will remain relaxed through Tuesday, June 30.
- All motorists are allowed to park in any available legal parking space that is not reserved or restricted by posted signage.
- ADA parking spaces still require an ADA credential.
- Metered spaces will not require payment.
- Vehicles with a South Oxford Center (SOC) decal are legal to park on main campus.
- The Welcome Center on University Avenue will remain closed.
Please be on the lookout for information regarding another update on parking rules and regulations changes effective Wednesday, July 1, and permit sales for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
O.U.T. buses will continue to operate on a reduced schedule/service level. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a message 662-915-7235. Go to www.outransit.com for detailed information regarding bus routes and schedules.
Purple Line: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Saturday
Blue East/West Lines: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Saturday
Red North/South Lines: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Saturday
Grey Line: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Friday
Orange Line: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Saturday
The South Oxford Center (SOC) Connector Shuttle will discontinue operation until further notice.
Please feel free to email email@example.com for any questions.