Parking and Transportation
Parking and Transportation Beginning August 13th
Parking enforcement, O.U.T. bus services, and traffic gate operations return to normal on Thursday, August 13th.
- License Plate Update Form
- O.U.T. Routes and Schedules
- Parking Rules and Regulations
- Parking Zone Map
- Purchase Parking Permit
Normal parking and enforcement operations will be in effect, weekdays, Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. beginning Thursday, August 13th.
- All vehicles brought on campus require a parking permit unless parked in a pay-by-hour parking meter space with paid time.
- All vehicles must be parked in a zone designated by their permit classification.
- Students are not permitted to park in Faculty/Staff designated areas.
- Vehicles with current Park-N-Ride permits must park in the Park-N-Ride lots as bus service has resumed.
- Vehicles with Faculty/Staff permits may not park in Residential zones but may park in Commuter zones.
- Faculty/Staff and Students are not permitted to park in Visitor designated areas.
- Any permit type is valid in the Park-N-Ride sections (white painted parking lines) at the Jackson Avenue Center with the exception of South Oxford Center permits. Commercial zones (yellow painted parking lines) are still restricted to Malco Theater.
- All posted signage restrictions remain in effect including Reserved Parking spaces, ADA regulated spaces, visitor spaces, service vehicle spaces, and posted timed spaces.
- South Oxford Center permits are only valid at the South Oxford Center.
Please remember to have current vehicle and license plate information associated with your permit. Failure to update your vehicle and license plate information may result in a citation. License plate updates can be done by clicking the link above. Please visit our FAQ webpage or call 662-915-7235 for information about updating vehicle information.
- Oxford University Transit (O.U.T.) has resumed full operations with most standard routes operating on a normal schedule.
- The Rebel Red campus circulator shuttle (counter-clockwise) will not operate this fall but the Rebel Blue campus circulator shuttle (clockwise) will operate with two buses in order to provide a more consistent service for the shuttle. Buses should operate on a 10 minute schedule. Riders that used the Rebel Red bus stop locations in the past will need to identify the closest Rebel Blue stop. Signage at affected shelters will be posted prior to August 24th.
- All Oxford University Transit (O.U.T) buses are equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers and are routinely cleaned and disinfected. Buses are equipped with additional protections for riders and the drivers. Seating capacity is limited on all buses and all riders must be seated (no standing).
- Riders are required to wear a mask at all times while at a crowded bus shelter and while riding a bus. Riders should allow a minimum of six feet of clearance for arriving buses to disembark riders prior to approaching to board a bus.
- Please DO NOT ride Oxford University Transit (O.U.T.) buses if you are experiencing Covid-19 or other flu like symptoms.
- Oxford University Transit (O.U.T.) routes and schedules are linked above.
- Traffic gates on All-American Drive, Student Union Drive, and Athletics Lane will be lowered on Thursday, August 13th.
- Gates on All-American will return to operating on a fixed schedule in which they are closed at 7:00 a.m. and open at 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and remain open on weekends. During periods when the gates are closed, traffic will be limited to buses, authorized service vehicles and emergency vehicles.
- Gates on Student Union Drive and Athletics Lane will remain closed 24/7 to all traffic except buses, authorized service vehicles and emergency vehicles.
Please contact the DPT office at 662-915-7235 or email@example.com if you have any questions.