Asymptomatic Testing Resumes This Week
Free Asymptomatic Testing Offered Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Due to the Oxford campus closure on Monday (Feb. 22) because of continued impact of the winter weather events of last week, free Asymptomatic Testing will be offered this week on the following days:
- Tuesday, 1–5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.–12 noon
- Thursday, 1–5 p.m.
The walk-in testing center is at the University-Oxford Depot, located in the lower parking lot just north of the Ford Center.
To schedule your test:
- Text “2020” to 833-991-3009 OR click on this link.
- Complete the Testing Intake Form
- You will receive a confirmation # to present at the testing site
- Show up (with your University-affiliated ID) any day, any time during testing hours that week.
You must create a Sonic MyAccess account to receive your results. Visit the lab provider's website to create an account and view your results. Most test results will be available within 24 hours. If you have questions about accessing your results or your Sonic MyAccess account, please email Ashley Thompson, visit the Sonic Health website or call 877-277-6642.
Visit the Asymptomatic Testing page for additional information.