Four Days of Asymptomatic Testing This Week
Free Asymptomatic Testing Offered Monday-Thursday
Starting this week for the next three weeks, free asymptomatic testing will increase to four days a week. This week’s schedule:
· Monday, 1–5 p.m.
· Tuesday, 1–5 p.m.
· Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.–12 noon
· Thursday, 1–5 p.m.
The walk-in testing center is at the University-Oxford Depot, located in the lower parking lot just north of the Ford Center. Designated parking is provided to individuals getting tested.
To schedule your test:
1. Text “2020” to 833-991-3009 OR click on this link.
2. Complete the Testing Intake Form
3. You will receive a confirmation # to present at the testing site
4. Show up (with your University-affiliated ID) any day, any time during testing hours that week.
You must create a Sonic MyAccess account to receive your results. Visit the lab provider's website to create an account and view your results. Most test results will be available within 24 hours. If you have questions about accessing your results or your Sonic MyAccess account, please email Ashley Thompson, visit the Sonic Health website or call 877-277-6642.
Visit the Asymptomatic Testing page for additional information.