Free COVID-19 testing is available on campus.
PCR testing available to students, faculty, staff at University-Oxford Depot
Starting Wednesday, Sept. 22, free COVID-19 testing will be offered for symptomatic or asymptomatic students, faculty and staff:
- Monday through Friday, 3-7 p.m.
- Saturday, 12-4 p.m. (except on home game days)
- Sundays (home game weekends only), 12-4 p.m.
To schedule your test:
- Text “2020” to 833-991-3009 OR click on this link: http://86b.me/l/68415e8f
- Complete the Testing Intake Form
- You will receive a confirmation # to present at the testing site
- Show up (with your University-affiliated ID) any day, any time during testing hours that week.
The walk-in testing center is at the University-Oxford Depot, 102 Depot St., located in the lower parking lot just north of the Ford Center. Designated parking is provided to individuals getting tested. See attached map for parking areas. If your test is positive, you will receive a phone call. Additional details about how you will receive your test results will be shared at the testing site.