How to find a COVID-19 test in Oxford
Multiple convenient testing options are available on campus and around town.
ON CAMPUS OPTIONS FOR COVID-19 TESTING
FREE COVID-19 testing is offered for symptomatic or asymptomatic students, faculty and staff at the University-Oxford Depot on campus Monday-Friday, 3-7 p.m. and this Saturday, 12-4 p.m. See more details here.
- Monday through Friday, 3-7 p.m.
- Saturdays, 12-4 p.m. (except on home game days)
- Sundays (home game weekends only), 12-4 p.m.
To schedule your test:
- Text “2020” to 833-991-3009 OR click on this link: http://86borders.com/l/68415e8f
- Complete the Testing Intake Form
- You will receive a confirmation # to present at the testing site
- Show up (with your University-affiliated ID) any day, any time during testing hours that week.
The University Health Center also offers COVID testing on campus. Call Student Health at (662) 915-7274 or Employee Health at (662) 915-6550 to schedule a test. Walk in for a test on any weekday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
OXFORD/LAFAYETTE COUNTY OPTIONS FOR COVID-19 TESTING
The Mississippi State Department of Health has FREE testing at the Oxford Conference Center Monday through Friday. More info and available appointments are here.
See this list of clinics around town offering COVID testing.