Parking and Transportation
Parking and Transportation During Thanksgiving Week
Please read through the full message as permit zone enforcement is relaxed during the week of Thanksgiving.
Parking Over the Thanksgiving Holiday
The University will be open Monday thru Wednesday, Nov. 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. Please read through the situations described below carefully, as permit zone enforcement is relaxed on these dates between the hours of 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM:
- Park-N-Ride, Student Residential (East, West, Northwest, Central, South, Campus Walk and Residential Garage), Pavilion Garage, and Commuter permit holders will be allowed to park in any student zone (residential or commuter).
- The parking restrictions related to SOC decals will remain in effect.
- Faculty/Staff permit holders will be allowed to park in any student zone.
- Students are not authorized to park in faculty/staff designated areas.
- Students and Faculty/Staff are not authorized to park in visitor designated areas.
- All other campus parking and traffic rules/regulations will remain in effect.
- Regular zone enforcement returns to normal operation starting Monday, Nov. 29th at 7:30 AM.
Bus Service During the Holiday
Park-N-Ride OUT Buses (i.e., JAC, South Lot, and South Campus Recreation Center) and main campus Rebel Red and Rebel Blue OUT Shuttle Services Suspended During Thanksgiving Holiday:
- The Gold, Bronze, and Silver Lines will not run Nov. 22nd thru the 24th.
- Per policy, when the Park-N-Ride services are not running, Park-n-Ride permit holders may park in any student area of campus including student residential and commuter zones (but not faculty/staff zones).
- The campus Rebel Red and Rebel Blue shuttles will not run during the week of Thanksgiving.
- The SOC portion of the Gold/SOC shuttle will be in operation Nov. 22nd thru the 24th.
- All services will resume on Monday, Nov. 29th at 7:30 AM.