Lunchtime webinar: Managing the Stress of the Holidays
Season got you spinning? Consider some strategies for keeping things in balance this holiday season. Thursday, December 8 at noon via zoom.
The holidays can be a joyous time, but sometimes they come with additional activities and responsibilities that can be quite stressful. This practical presentatation provides helpful tips and strategies for managing our stress and keeping our lives in balance during this important season.
In a convenient lunchtime time slot, this online webinar is presented from 12:00-1:00 pm on Thursday 8 December by our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) partner, Deer Oaks EAP.
Zoom ID#: 958 0498 4135
Join Zoom Meeting: https://olemiss.zoom.us/j/95804984135
In addition to trainings like this one, what else can UM employees (and their household members!) get from Deer Oaks EAP?
- counseling: up to six sessions per person per issue per year
- legal/financial help
- a step-by-step program to create a will that satisfies Mississippi law
- work-life resource location
- articles & online tutorials on a wide range of workplace and personal topics
- a savings center that offers discounts on lots of products
- Take the High Road: a ride-share or taxi reimbursement program
Find out more by calling 888-993-7650 or by visiting DeerOaksEAP.com.
Entirely free, completely confidential.
Questions? Contact Lynn Wilkins at email@example.com. More info available at hr.olemiss.edu/eap.